Don’t you find it interesting when you find something new in the Scriptures that you’ve read many times? Maybe some glitch in our intellect went out to lunch. I’ve always seen Samson as a mighty dense fellow to have
been tricked so many times by Delilah and still gave in and gave her his secret to his great strength. But then I read the story again when Samson insisted his father get him a young Philistine woman as his wife. His parents tried to convince him that he should marry one of their own kind. He would not listen. But then the shocker came when I read a parenthetical note that said “They did not know that this was from the Lord.” Proves to me that God has a purpose in everything He does and in everything He allows to come our way! I needed to be reminded of that!
Betty
No comments:
Post a Comment